About Me

Hi my name is Shayzen Lloyd.I am the youngest child in my family.I have only one sister, and two brothers.My sister is sixteen years old and is in tenth grade.My second brother is twenty three years old and he is in UH Manoa University or College on Oahu.My first brother is twenty six years old.

I enjoy working with my dad.My dad is a roofer and waterproofer.He is the co-owner of Island Creation.I work with my dad on the roof every Saturday and Sunday.I also enjoy playing video games on my Xbox One.

What I want to learn more about is how to roof, waterproof, edit videos, and how to start a website or program.I want to learn about roofing and waterproofing from my dad because I need this knowledge to use it to make tiny houses on wheels.I also want to learn how to start a website or program so I can use that knowledge to start my Fitness Gym and program.Lastly, I want to learn how to edit videos better so I can provide high quality videos or content for my fans on YouTube.

In my near future I want to own my own Tiny House Business.I also want to own a Fitness gym and program.My side job is being a gaming YouTuber.I have already started a YouTube channel called CrazyCraft.My channel has one thousand subscribers.It is about playing MineCraft.

My long term goals are to become a successful business man, and a successful YouTuber.I want to become a successful business man because I want to have well grown businesses to provide for my future family.One of my business is a Fitness Gym.One way to become a successful business in the Fitness Department is to show my progress.One example is that I am 12 and I already have a six-pack.Lastly I want to become a successful YouTuber because I love gaming and to be social.So if I can make extra money off of something I love than I have to be successful.